Sunday, February 07, 2016

Quick Wrap Up

Quick wrap up before I head to my air conditioned room with a nice comfy bed.

A few sessions of PT this week in another week of humidity that was so close to actual rain its not funny.

Monday was a 6.5km run at 4.25 pace.
Tuesday was weights - 2 x weights arms, chest, back and legs.
Thursday - 6.5km
Friday - Body weight circuit
Saturday AM- Parkrun - felt good, felt fast but time didn't reflect that. 19.26 - 1st place.
Saturday PM - Decided to do my longer run that night instead of the Sunday morning. 10.1k in 51 mins approx. Still bloody hot at 6.30pm. 30 degrees and 84% humidity according to the BOM. Needed a walk break just to get the body temp down. I couldn't get cool so I walk around the 6km mark. Kept the watch going so still managed the just over 5min/k pace.
Sunday was a rest day, although not really as I painted the bathroom in my house which was tough work in its self.

Anyway work tomorrow and another run type activity. Possibly interval training which will be different.

That's all for now, boring post.

Happy Training!

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Funny about you saying that 19:26 felt fast. I'm finding that 5:15 ks are feeling fast on my come-back runs. I think that when you're in good shape and on form you just run fast times.